Sunday 28 October 2012

Products I've used up ( + Mini Review!)

Hi ladies, these are the products that I've used up for the past month or so (yes, I collected them in a zip lock bag just so I can post up a mini review of them here!) and I'm going to share my thoughts about how I feel after using them.

So long story short, here we go! FYI, I'm going to review them in clockwise direction.



1)Shiseido Perfect Whip Facial Foam:
Omg, this is by far my favourite low end (or u could say drugstore) facial wash I've ever tried thus far! (I have tried ALOT of drugstore ones) It cleans my skin without drying it, removes my makeup thoroughly & leaves my skin feeling fresh, cleaned, soft & smooth after. I WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE THIS!

2)Garnier Aqua Defense Toner:
I used this as the first step night skincare routine after i've washed my face. It definitely did what it promises on the packaging (Lift off impurities & instantly refresh skin). And i love the smell! It smells very refreshing just like cucumbers! However, it can get abit drying for people with normal-dry skin. Its not a concern to me anyway as i always follow up with a sheetmask/essence + night cream after.  I WILL REPURCHASE THIS!

3) Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip: This is my 5th or 6th bottle? Lost count. WORKS LIKE A GEM. Enough said. REPURCHASE FOR SURE.

4) Hada-Labo UV Moist Emulsion: Has SPF 50 PA+++, very lightweight, texture is just like emulsion & absorbs well. This is not bad, but i prefer my Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse Water Base more. Will i repurchase? MAYBE. (Below is the texture of the Hada-Labo Sunblock.)
5) Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara: TBH, i hated this mascara the first time i used it. I gave it a few more chance but it still disappoints me. It claims that it would give "FULL VOLUME & CURVE. NEW TRIPLE PLUMP BRUSH, FOR FULLER CURVIER LASHES." It did nothing from the claims mentioned & instead, it emphasizes my short asian lashes and makes it clumpy. The wand is a mimick of one of my favourite Fairy Drops mascara (see below, with 3 balls on it) but its a far cry from the Fairy Drops. Lastly, the plastic wand is so hard and rough that it hurts my eye with each application.
 THIS SUCKS AND I WILL NEVER EVER REPURCHASE IT AGAIN.
6) Sasatinnie Super Dolly Powerful Curling Mascara: Loved this the first time i used it till it dried up completely! Gives my lashes length and volume. Because the wand is small, its perfect for bottom lashes as well! I WILL REPURCHASE THIS!

Alrighty, this sums up my mini review on the products i've used up (except that terrible Rimmel Mascara). More posts coming your way! Have a great Sunday people! <3


Disclaimer: 1) All products mentioned in this post are bought by yours truly. 2)What i love might not work for you & similarly, what works for you might not work for me. Everybody is different. However, the above mentioned are my most truthful and honest opinion based on my experience using these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment